Introducing Trimble! Who can be found in the most recent ‘All Roads Lead to Dimensions’ poster. Let’s learn some more about them:
- Company Name – Trimble
- Location – Colorado, USA
- Why is it important for your company to help Get Kids into Survey? -Trimble is committed to supporting the surveying industry, including the next generation of surveyors. Get Kids into Survey is a great resource for bringing awareness to kids, students, teachers and the industry about the opportunities in surveying.
- What do you do? Trimble creates a range of surveying technology including field software, office software, GNSS systems and optical instruments used in the survey, mapping, GIS and related industries.
- How long have you been in the survey industry? – Trimble was founded in 1978 and since the beginning has helped create and advance technology for surveyors.
- Favorite piece of kit and why? Trimble Business Center. Usually people choose a piece of hardware, but Trimble Business Center can take in all of the data collected by surveyors, bringing into once common data environment for QA/QC, processing and final deliverables.
- Favorite Survey technique and why? R12i GNSS on a 4-wheeler doing a topo, hard to beat a day in the field doing that.
- Your website