Use of This Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and illustrations. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our shop orders are looked after by our three distributers, the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors who dispatch posters in the UK and Europe, the National Society of Professional Surveyors who dispatch posters in North, Central and South America and CDM Branding who dispatch to Australia and New Zealand on our behalf. Get Kids into Survey and our Distributers will make every effort to process and dispatch posters in a timely manner. There will be some delay in orders over Holiday periods. If we no longer work with one of our Distributers for any reason, we will despatch the posters from our HQ in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. If you have any queries regarding shop orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Posters in our shop are FREE of charge, we only take payment to cover postage, packing and handling fee which goes back to our Distributers.
All our payments including donations go through our Paypal account.
Copyright and ownership of any artwork including special characters developed for our sponsors belongs to Elaine Ball Ltd. Only when written permission has been given to an Ambassador, Distributer or Sponsor, can they use the artwork on their company marketing and material for schools.
On signing the sponsorship contract, you agree to your logo and company name to be used on our website as well as our social media and marketing channels.
Brand Ambassador Contract
On signing the brand ambassador contract, you agree to your name, regional location and social media links to be used on our website as well as on our social media and marketing channels.
You can contact our team at email@example.com