Attention West Coast Land Surveyors! (or any prior GKiS sponsor!)
We have an incredible opportunity to impact the future of the surveying industry and inspire the next generation. We are organizing a NEW “Get Kids Into Survey” poster campaign to be showcased in the November edition of the xyHt magazine and at the prestigious Trimble Dimensions 2023 show in Las Vegas this November. To make this campaign a HUGE success, we are seeking 15 enthusiastic sponsors who share our passion for promoting the land surveying profession among the next generation. Join us on this exciting journey!
Our mission is to introduce children to the world of surveying, fostering their interest and curiosity about this crucial field. By creating another engaging, visually appealing poster, we aim to inspire young minds, plant seeds of curiosity, and encourage them to explore a career in the land surveying profession.
• Enhanced Visibility: Showcase your brand to a diverse audience of industry professionals attending Trimble Dimensions 2023.
• Positive Brand Association: Demonstrate your commitment to STEM education and inspire future surveyors, enhancing your brand’s reputation.
• Social Media Exposure: Gain extensive exposure through our campaign’s social media channels, reaching a broad and engaged audience.
• Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded industry leaders and professionals through our Brand Ambassadors program, fostering valuable relationships.
• A box of at least 50 posters delivered to you.
• A company character (mascot) that you can use in your own marketing too.
• Coverage across all of our social media platforms – LinkedIn / Instagram / Facebook
• Blog article’ character spotlight’ featured on our global website about your company.
• Logo included on the poster
• ‘Get Kids into Survey Sponsor’ electronic logo material for social media and website posts, helping you to let your customers, clients, and the industry know that you are investing in the future of geosurvey!
• A Q&A sheet will be created that redirects kids and teachers back to the poster, as well as other complimenting resources.
We are currently looking for 15 sponsors to cover the cost of creating a NEW GKiS-themed poster to be mailed to the current 20,0000+ subscribers of the xtHt Magazine for their November Edition. We will also print an additional 2,000+ copies to distribute at the 2023 Trimble Dimensions User Conference. As you may know, xyHt is North America’s largest geospatial publication, reaching professionals in the surveying, mapping, civil engineering, GIS, and AEC verticals to the tune of 20,000 mailed and 10,000 emailed subscriptions each month.
This special poster will cost $3,000.00 per sponsor and cover the cost of designing and printing 22,000+ copies! *If you are a current GKiS Sponsor and already have a character created, your cost would be $2,750.00.
Sponsorships must be committed and paid for by August 22nd; we need to leave ourselves enough time for design and printing.
The poster theme will be centered around a West Coast “U.S.” design. Think about Trimble meets Las Vegas, which meets the Golden Gate Bridge, Seattle Space Needle, multiple National Parks, etc. The first 5 sponsors that sign up will have a seat at the design table for this new poster! Who is going to be the first to reach out and sign up? Of course, even if you are not on the West Coast but still want to participate, please send me an email at Trent@getkidsintosurvey.com. We will make sure you have an opportunity!
How Can You Help?
Sponsoring means we can continue to give out free educational resources promoting the geospatial sector across America. Without more sponsorship, we will not be able to support future materials! You can also see additional sponsorship options on our website http://Getkidsintosurvey.com
Please send Trent an email “@” getkidsintosurvey.com for any questions, concerns, or inquiries!
That’s what makes this happen! We would LOVE your support!!!